Clark + Green is seeking motivated individuals who, like us, have a passion and love for architecture and building. We strive to develop building design that integrates current technologies. We focus on promoting energy conservation, community and environments that enhance human engagement.
Email resume and work examples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Employment"
We are currently seeking a versatile, community-minded senior level architect with excellent design skills and 10+ years of experience. This is an opportunity for a talented and ambitious architect to embrace a leadership role. NCARB accreditation is required. The following qualifications are desirable:
- Hand Drawing Skills
- Facility with 3D and 2D drafting programs
- Experience leading residential and commercial project design teams
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of MA building codes
- Background working with both wood frame and steel construction
We are currently seeking a versatile intern with 3 or more years' experience, strong design skill, and who is interested in all aspects of project process - from programming to construction - both in residential and commercial work.
Requisite skills include:
- Facility with AutoCAD
- Mastery of a 3D program like SketchUP or Revit
- Familiarity with wood frame and steel construction
Desirable additional abilities include:
- Hand drawing skills
- Competence with graphic programs such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator